Friday, May 8, 2009

Overdose on video's!

Eating cheese and wearing sun glasses. Their future's so bright they have to wear shades even in the house. The pictures are Cali, Laney and then Cali again. Joc didn't wear them because she was wearing her helmet. I have to say that these girls are starting to think sun glasses are pretty cool but we won't be investing in Ray Ban's any time soon. They are rougher then we are with sunglasses.




I feel like the girls are doing so much these days and it's hard to document it all so I am just showing several videos to give a general idea of their physical abilities. It's just too hard to get all three to cooperate in one video and I'm trying to show the out of towners just how good they've all gotten at their walking skills. Every time you bring out the camera they start fumbling all over the place.




They are really into their pink and purple gorillas that we won at the fair last fall.

We just got back from the Doctors, cute outfits girls! Thanks Sandie.

Well, I hope everyone enjoyed these. It's a lot I know.

5 comments:

Sandie B said...

These are hysterical..I love the glasses. Looks to me like Laney might be gaining some weight ..her face looks fuller. They are such good little girls and they really play so well together..Thank you for putting on the outfits that I sent...you are right I don't look at sizes...except when it comes to Cali and I check for newborn size..that's crazy..she is such a tiny little package. They are developing so fast..love the the videos..grammy

jewly said...

They are so cute! I love how they play under the table in the hall. How is it having 3 one years olds walking? You are super mom.

Sundi said...

More like I'm a getting Super Crazy! It's actually a lot of fun but you have to stay on your toes constantly.

Lanette said...

Sunglass pics are a riot. And all of the videos were so cute, they are all so adorable and WOW all getting really active lately! So great! I love how they all toddle around together (and then there's Buster too, just hanging out, keepin' an eye on the action!) So cute, thanks for posting! :)

PS. Happy Mother's Day Sundi!! You are doing such a wonderful job with your little girls and you are a great Mommy! I hope you have a special day today! :)

Tami said...

Sundi - Thanks so much for sharing all the pictures and vidios, that in itself is a great Mother's Day gift to me!!

Happy Mother's Day Sundi, your such a wonderful mother!!!

Love, Mom