Thursday, December 18, 2008

An Appetizer for the one's in Seattle. See you soon!

Couch time with Dad. We stuffed their legs between the sofa and the ottoman. Here is Cali and Jocelyn

Ryan with his girls


They look a little too alike. Cali is on the right Delaney is on the left.


Delaney and Jocelyn




The girls got new winter coats for Seattle.







I know I've been bad about blogging and visiting blogs lately. It is because I dropped the laptop and broke it. I have not been able to spend much time in the office to use the home computer so if I don't get a chance to do this again for a while Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!




Jocelyn is quite the character


Something tells me their first word will be Hi. Gosh I'm annoying to listen to. This is Jocelyn's new favorite thing to do.

8 comments:

Lanette said...

Hey There! I love the pics of Ryan with his girls! So adorable. And how freakin' cute are those coats with the fur collars?? Love them! As I'm sure you've heard, they will come in handy next week! So when are you getting back from Seattle? We're hoping to catch you in AZ after you get back, we'd love to see you, Ryan and the girls in person! Call me!

Sundi said...

I'll call you but we get back on the 31st night. I think you said you'd still be around.

TEAM WOLIN said...

Hey Sundi,
I know we figured out we'd miss each other in Seattle but let's all get together down in Az. We can all plan a fun night w/ Rob & Lanette, our clan, and your troops!

Sundi said...

Yes Lisa, that would be so fun.

Sandie B said...

These are so cute...gives me some insight as what to expect when you all are staying at my house for Christmas! Everything needs to be put away..i think they are going to have fun with the tree. They are the happiest babies I have ever seen...thanks for the update Sun..can't wait for you all to be here..

jewly said...

That is one way to use the bouncer. They need a johnny jumper. You should borrow Candy's. They look cute all standing by Ryan. Pretty soon they will be doing it on their own. They are adorable and we can't wait to see them now that we are all well.

Alicia said...

Jocelyn rocking back and forth was so funny to me for some reason. I was a little worried for a sec that she was going to buck herself out of the seat but I know you have it under control. They are all three becoming so active. How do you do it? Cohen is enough right now! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days!

Jocelyn said...

wow! they are so active!!! you have them gated off and everything. i really loved all the pictures. i've missed seeing them. beyond excited for you all to be here. i just want to hold the girls and play with them:) love