Friday, December 5, 2008

We're Still Here!

Delaney waking up And awake! Notice her 3 teeth and a 4th matching top one is coming in too as wall as others. I think they are all coming in at once. Cali's are now breaking through too and in the same order, 1 bottom, then top, the another bottom and now the top again. Since that is out of order from the usual teething process I find it fascinating that they are teething the same order. Now I really wont be able to tell them apart. I've honestly had to open Delaney's mouth a few time to double check who's who.


Cali is sleeping on the floor cause Delaney didn't go down right away and after a half hour she finally did but woke Cali in the process so mom held her for about an hour on the couch and when the other 2 woke up we were like, "What do we do with Cali? Let's put her on the floor while we give the others their bottles and wake her after", so we did. Cute huh?

Delaney can sit up now for a couple of minutes at a time but Cali for less then so here is her sitting up process.

SITTING

FALLING

SMILING

Jocelyn is amazing. She amazes me. She does everything physically that you can think of except walk and stand on her own but that is soon I can tell. She is only 8 months and can crawl, sit up, pull herself up to anything and move around objects. The other day she held onto a blanket on the couch and even though it fell off couch she just stood there as if she had support and when she got wobbly she simply sat herself down. Amazing!


HOTO_ID_5276496506561144642" border="0">
Jocelyn and Buster both want Grandma's breadsticks.


9 comments:

Jocelyn said...

yah! you are back. wowsers. i cannot believe all those teeth in that one little mouth. that has all happened in the last month. fun stuff. i love how you are so amazed by your girls. it's so fun to see how they are progressing. i really like the series of cali- sitting, falling, smiling. so cute. joc is a strong, physical little girl. i absolutely love that. 17 days til you get here!!!

Brittany said...

I just couldn't wait to respond. I had so much fun seeing them a few days ago that i couldn't even scroll through the pics with out commenting on how much I love these girls. 6 kids in one room was crazy but soooooo much fun! You guys are doing such a great job and they are so fun to watch. Words cant express. I can;t wait to see them next time!!!! Love you guys

jewly said...

Jocelyn has beautiful blue eyes. I love all thier teeth. That is funny that they are all coming in the same order.

shawna said...

YES!!!! Please bring the girls to meet me at the hospital. I have pics of you and the girls hanging in our room, I bet all my nurses are going to want to meet you guys too. We get measured tomorrow to find out Talans weight. I hope he can stay in a bit longer. Love to you, we can't wait to see you.

Sandie B said...

They really look different now with all those teeth. They certainly are getting strong..cali is gonna get tired of everyone moving around her soon and do her thing. She is just such a happy little baby...she is always smiling. Would you say Delaney is the most serious of them? I cannot wait to see all of you. We are gonna have so much fun..

Sundi said...

Jocelyn is still the most serious but they all love to have fun.

Jocelyn said...

by the way- i think the girls look ALOT like u.

Lanette said...

Yay, New pics! I can't believe how big they're all getting. I shake my head in wonder when I see the baby birthday counter on your blog... Seems like we were just at your shower last December, how are they already 8.5 months?? That's crazy all their teeth are growing in the same way but out of order from the norm, very cool! Just goes to show ya they're sooooo related :) Those were all cute, love the pic of Cali napping on the floor and her sitting and falling over, she seems so cheery all the time and Jocelyn seems so strong! Delaney also looks very happy. Hope to see you over the holidays!

Julie said...

That is funny about the same teeth order for the girls! Love the new pics... good luck with all the movement - it only gets crazier!! :o)