Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Unrelated pictures

Ryan and Jocelyn in our Kitchen. Must be Ryan's long hair phase.
Bennett and Ryan trying to hit a few golf balls before dark.
That's Ryan on a horse on the Beach a couple of years ago in Cabo. Chad and Candy are on either side.
So since Jocelyn is now bored of my blog and I have not gone anywhere or had anything to take pictures of I thought I'd post a few old ones of her most favorite person. Meanwhile I do have something Blog worthy, just no pictures to back it up since I'm stuck here and all, Candy is getting induced tonight at maybe 10:00 or so. So sometime tomorrow I will have a new nephew named Owen. I'm so excited but selfishly I'm sad as well because I don't get to be a part of it. I will not get to visit in the Hospital but Ryan will go and take lots of pictures for me and Candy said My house will be her first stop when they get out of the hospital. Still it doesn't make up especially since I was in the room when Candy gave birth to Wyatt. That was so Awesome, I remember it perfectly. Well congratulations to Candy and I can at least pray for you guys from right here. Love you!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

12 comments:

Lanette said...

Hi Sundi!

This is my first time leaving a comment! :) I've been checking in on your progress but didn't realize it was so easy to get in on this blogging thing! :) Your blogs are thoroughly entertaining, keep them up! At any rate, I am soooooo happy for you and you look great!! It was so much fun seeing you at your shower and I just know that you're going to make a great mom. I wish you and Ryan the very best and three healthy, beautiful baby girls!!

PS I'm emailing you the pics from your shower, finally! It will come from Snapfish.com.

Love,
Lanette :)

Jocelyn said...

Sun- you are so perceptive! thanks for blogging. I know what you mean though about feeling like you have nothing to blog about! I was just thinking about Candy.. can't wait to see pics of Owne. Is Wyatt excited- does he get it? Wow! 2 boys! Thinking of you and Ry of course. big love.

Kasie M. said...

Oh, I wish I could tell you something fun to do while on bed rest, but I can't think of anything right now. Read, Blog, Read, Blog...that's probably all you will be doing for now. I do enjoy your updates too and find great humor in your blog. You make me laugh. Congrats to you too for another nephew. It will be fun for the girls to have a cousin their age. Your parents will have 5 grandkids in just a couple of months.

Sandie B said...

Hi Sun, these are all good pics. I remember this partiuclar "hair" phase with Ryan and he saw a picture of himself and said "wow, what's with my hair?" I told him I tried to tell him at the time that I thought it was a bit long but you wouldn't listen to me..after all I'm just Mom!! We laughed..I really love the platinum look for him. Hope you are feeling good...can't wait for the next update from the Dr to know how much the girls are weighting in at..love you sb

Meg said...

Sundi, you're so sweet to dear old Joc. I'm sure she LOVED the pics of her twin. Bravo.

Jocelyn said...

any news on Candy yet? I called Ryan today but he didn't know anything.. no surprise there. call me

Sandie B said...

I really can spell..i know it's weighing not weighting...couldn't let that one go let all think I was a dummy.

Sandie B said...

I give up...

Sundi said...

Sandie, I am saying so far from the screen I can't see any mistakes. As of Owen Keller he was born today at around 1:00 and I think was 8lbs 4oz. Ryan couldn't go the the hospital because Chad called by the time Ryan was home from wk and getting ready to say Candy was tired and was going to sleep for a while but They will probably come over tomorrow for me to meet him and I will be posting lots of pics then. Oh shoot I will has to make myself presentable.

Sundi said...

Lanette, Welcome to the blogging world! It's nice to hear from you.

Sundi said...

See Sandie, I said, I am saying instead of I am sitting and I didn't even catch myself.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of you husband! He takes great pics just like his sister. I too relate to the what to blog about thing. Nice to see you getting creative. Hang in there and make the most of your quiet peaceful home ;)