Friday, January 11, 2008

Baby Owen! Sorry I couldn't decide on pics

Owen has the longest feet and he's always flexing and spreading his toes. I love it!
Uncle Ryan's getting his practice for his 3 girls to come. He's too close to me so the pictures didn't turn out well.
I got to feed him and look at those toes again. He was hungry. I burped him after and he pooped as well. No diaper duty for me yet so I passed him back.
Aren't they cute? I need one of Wyatt too but he was with my mom at Chad and Candy's.
This is when he first arrived at our house and he was very sleepy
I decided to bite the bullet and sit up for a little bit
He's already very alert when he's awake and he's quiet too. Doesn't really cry.
He definitely looks like Candy and her brother where as Wyatt looks like a Keller. Candy thinks he looks like Chad but this is my blog and so I say she's wrong. Either way he's perfect!
Congratulations Chad and Candy!!! Another beautiful baby boy. Thank you so much for bringing him over to see me on your way home. I love him! He is such a good baby and I'm so excited to have my kids, get off bed rest and spend time with my new nephew. please come by often with Wyatt in the meantime. I love you guys!


8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I think he looks like Candy too! The eyes for sure. How cute is his stripey outfit? And yes, he has long feet and toes! Tell them Congratulations....2 boys! they have their work cut out for them.

Brittany said...

So cute! It was great to see you today. We wanted to visit and give you a little break/distraction! I love the aero bed in the living room - you have the perfect set up! I am jealous of the McDonalds and aero bed set up! We will try to come and visit again soon!

Sandie B said...

Owen looks just like Candy...he looks so perfect. Those feet look like they are going to be 13's!!
Congratulations to Chad and Candy on another beautiful baby boy. Tell them they need one more so then they'll be an even 6 grand babies for the Keller's. Love to all Mom.

Jocelyn said...

I too love the striped outfit. When candy bought it she didn't know yet if she was having a boy or a girl so she also bought a bright pink and a soft pink set. Guess who got those ones! I just need to get one more and Candy says they (Baby Gap) have them on sale now.

Sundi said...

I said the last comment using Joc's name since I just did a new post and forgot to change the user id.

Meg said...

How fun, a baby to practice on.

Tami said...

Isn't he beautiful? Chad and Candy are just the best daddy and mommy and Wyatt loves his little brother so very much. I love his little feet and hands (or should I say his BIG feet and hands). He will be a great wrestler with great balance and a grip no one can get out of!!

Love, Mom

Tami said...

Isn't he beautiful? Chad and Candy are just the best daddy and mommy and Wyatt loves his little brother so very much. I love his little feet and hands (or should I say his BIG feet and hands). He will be a great wrestler with great balance and a grip no one can get out of!!

Love, Mom