Friday, February 20, 2009

We had a busy Valentines day!

On Valentines day we went to my parents house to celebrate their 40th Wedding anniversary. We also celebrated Owen's first birthday even though it was about a month overdue because Chad, Candy and the boys spent a month in Washington and had just gotten back (I sure did miss them). And of course we celebrated Valentines day! Here are some pics of the kiddo's last Saturday and a few other's of the girls just at our house over the last couple weeks.







Jocelyn likes to dance a lot these days.






















5 comments:

Lanette said...

Those were cute! Looks like everyone had a fun time and did lots of celebrating. At first I was like "Whoa, That's a big cupcake!" LOL :) Looks like Owen sure enjoyed his first birthday! Chad's oldest son looks so much like his dad, wow!

jewly said...

Cute! You can tell all the kids are related.

Sandie B said...

I can't believe how big Owen is and how much the boys both look alike...(yep just like their Daddy- sorry Candy) Love the cupcake idea. Sundi, have you thoughj about doing that for the girls - like the idea that they get their very own cake to eat. I can't wait to see the girls - i made my reservations yesterday so i will be there on the 19th by 10:00am. Their bd is going to be so much fun. I love the picure of the Cal & Laney just gazing up at Wyatt.

Sundi said...

Yeah Sandie, that's exactly what I'm doing for the girls and then we will have regular sized cupcakes for all the guests. that way I can make multiple flavors since I can't decide on one. It's going to be a fun little party.

Jocelyn said...

candy finally got to use her cupcake mold. so cute.