Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Delaney walks!

I know I said I'd get a video of Jocelyn walking and I still need to do that but tonight is Delaney walking. Since Jocelyn has been stepping out, Delaney has been trying to walk herself. She will put her arms out and then leap outward and straight to the floor. Tonight however she finally threw a few steps in too. She would do this circle thing where she goes from me to the ottoman, to the couch and back to me. The lights are low because we were starting to wind the girls down for the night (and this really wore her out). Sorry that it's a little dark and FYI, you might want to turn down the volume on your computer as I am annoyingly excited about Laney's steps.

10 comments:

Sandie B said...

Wow - I think I could make out maybe 3 steps! That little Laney Bug is going to be a go getter. Did Jos get the pouty face when she saw here sister take off. Laney will be walking by their BD for sure. Fun video - loved it.

Sundi said...

Jocelyn actually worked her way into the cycle. One would walk from me to the ottoman as the other was walking from the couch to me. I was juggling them. Jocelyn is so smart, she watched Laney for the longest time and then followed her exact pattern.

Jocelyn said...

joc takes after her auntie with her smarts:) ha!
you were loud but never annoying especially when it comes to being excited about your girls:) can't wait to see more videos with maybe a little light? ha! so cute.. i just can't believe the progress they are making. they are all go getters:)

Alicia said...

So cute and so exciting. Delaney is so full of energy, watch out! They are really moving along fast. Can't wait to see Jocelyn's video.

Lanette said...

Wow, Sundi, that's so exciting! I can't believe they're already learning to walk. Delaney seemed happy and excited about her first steps too! I loved her little pattern between you, the ottoman and the couch, so cute. As with all your videos I was smiling the whole time! :)

Julie said...

That is so much fun! Love how excited you are... and it wasn't annoying at all, just a proud mama!

shawna said...

I cannot believe they are walking!!! Never under estimate the power of a preemie:) I just got my present in the mail today! It's so funny cause I saw that someone bought it, then I never got it. I am so excited to have it, a big hug and thanks to you. I miss you and can't wait for hopefully a trip to Arizona this summer??? Thanks again

Sandie B said...

Just wondering where my little family is and watching closely to waiting to see if Cali walks! Have you seen Ry lately..haven't heard from him in awhile.

Sundi said...

oops sorry, We're so busy these days, I can't even tell you!

jewly said...

Wow that is really good. Go Delaney!