Thursday, January 22, 2009

He's just not that into you!

This is my cousin Rod Keller. If anyone plans to see the movie "He's just not that into you", then keep your eyes open for this face. He plays a guy named Bruce who I believe is a friend of Drew Barrymore's character in the movie. If I were an actress and could play opposite anyone it might be her. she seems pretty fun. Anyway, the movie comes out Feb 6th so I hope whoever reads this will remember to look for him when they are at the theaters.

7 comments:

Tami said...

Isn't he a doll? I can hardly wait to see his movie. Rod's role in the film is one of Drew Barrymore's co-workers and Rod actually has alot of scenes he is in. Drew held his audition and chose him herself for his role.

Sandie B said...

Have I ever met him...he's a cousin on who's side..He is a doll.

Sundi said...

This is the oldest son of My dad's twin Dwayne. You haven't met him before, But doesn't he look like a Keller.

Lanette said...

How Fun! Now I'll have to see it just for that reason alone. He does look like a Keller.

Julie said...

How fun! Thanks for the heads up... always love an extra reason to go to a movie! :o)

Cole said...

sure does look like a keller! miss u guys and the babies, i'm going to try and make it down for spring break!!!

Sundi said...

Cole that would be great! I hope you can make it.