Sunday, June 1, 2008

Rob and Lanette



So our friends from Washington, Rob and Lanette came to AZ. to visit his folks and other family and they came to our house to see us and meet the children. Because I am such an idiot I didn't think to take even one picture until the next day when I sat down to blog about it and realized I couldn't . Meanwhile Lanette took tons of pictures of all of us and none of course of herself so you'll have to use your imagination. She's a cute little blond with bright green eyes and always wears lipstick. This is Rob holding Cali and talking about starting a family of their own. They are so cute and would make the best parents. Thanks for the pictures Lanette!

1 comments:

Lanette said...

Sundi, you crack me up! :) But, if it makes you feel any better next time we vist I promise I'll get a pic with me and all three girls at the same time, like a Santa photo (except with no Santa, ha!) Can you imagine me holding three babies at once? I don't know how you do it, you're truly amazing and a terrific mom! We had a really fun time seeing you guys, thanks again and you're welcome for the pics! Have a great week!