Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Heavy weight- Middle weight & Feather weight

This is Jocelyn again, for Sundi
Just wanted to update everyone that at Sundi's appt. last week the girls weighed in like this:
Jocelyn 3 lbs. 5 oz
Delaney 2 lbs. 15 oz
Cali 2 lbs. 2 oz.
and Sundi at... (kidding)
Cali isn't putting on weight like the other two so Sundi has another appt this coming week to determine the next course of action. As of last week, the Dr. said that he may potentially like to deliver the girls in 3 weeks (if Cali doesn't put on weight). Besides that- they all look very healthy and things are going great.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice of you to post on Sundi & Ryans behalf. Thanks for the update. I will keep them in my prayers..hang in there Sundi your doing great!

Shawn said...

The nursery is beautiful--three little girls to fill it up soon. I can't wait to see more pictures of you, Sundi. How big is your belly now? I love you--hang in there!

Lanette said...

Hi Sundi! You guys did a great job with the nursery, it looks awesome, now you just need your three peas to fill it :) Glad to hear the girls are gaining weight, hopfully little Cali will get a big growth spurt soon, I will keep all three in my prayers. Do you have any recent pics of you, we want to see your tummy! Take care!

Sandie B said...

I have a really good feeling about Cali girl. I think the other two are going to make way for her for a big weigh in this week. Every time I think about them I say "grow babies grow"!! Ryan and Jos were about 1 month early and Ry was just under 5 pounds and Jos just over 5 pounds. Sundi has been so diligent around Dr's orders and Ryan such a good caregiver. I am just really proud of both of you!

Jocelyn said...

Sundi really didn't want any pictures taken of her while we were there because she was just in her sweats laying around. Maybe for her next Dr.'s appt. she'll get dressed and want a picture taken???

Kasie M. said...

Thanks for the update, Joc. I was just looking at the baby countdown and I just am in shock that you are already at 31 weeks, Sundi. I feel like it has gone by fast...I'm sure you may feel the opposite. But in three weeks, the babies will be 34 weeks. That's good! Everything will be just fine and I can't wait to see your girls in that cute nursery.