Monday, March 24, 2008

Can you tell the difference?

Delaney
Delaney
Delaney

Most times I can, but sometimes I can't. Ryan and Candy sent me a ton more pics lastnight, so enjoy. All the girls have a nice glow (jaundice) and so far its been mainly Cali spending time under the lights (see her with her eyes protectors on) to try and get rid of it. Ryan thinks the other 2 might get some time under the lights today. I talked to Sundi yesterday and I know it sounds cliche- but I have never heard her more happy in her life and more thankful. Her and Ryan feel tremendously blessed. She told me that I would be amazed by Ryan and how great he is with the girls. He told her that his perspective has changed. Before the girls he had all these "things" he wasn't going to do (diapers etc.) and he told Sundi Saturday night that there wasn't anything he wouldn't do for each of those girls. Sundi gets out today and the only mention of the girls is that Jocelyn might be able to get out Friday.



Jocelyn

Delaney ??? I think. sorry!
Jocelyn
Cali
Jocelyn

Jocelyn
Cali
Cali
Ryan and??? so hard to tell like this

Candy said that Cali is sensitive to flash so it's hard to get many pics



4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

DO NOT CLICK ON THE PREVIOUS PERSON'S MESSAGE. IT IS A VIRUS THAT WILL INFECT YOUR COMPUTER!!!

Jocelyn said...

There was a comment before mine and I have since deleted it but just be aware that if someone on a comment says to "click here" don't do it.

Lanette said...

Ohhhh, they are all so darling!!Thanks for putting new pictures up. I am so happy for Sundi and Ryan. That's great news Jocelyn might be able to go home so soon, I bet they can't wait to get these girls home!! :)

Brittany said...

Ryan is such a good dad already. He is already protecting and caring for those girls. When I saw him on Saturday it was soooooo cute. He said "I've already changed 7 diapers!". He was so proud. He is so hands on and you can tell the girls just melt his heart, he has the "daddy glow" - it's precious!!