Monday, February 4, 2008

The Shower





Hi Everyone this is Brittany (Sundi's sister in law). Her wrists aren't doing so hot so I am going to post pictures of her shower. It was so beautiful! The shower was held at Sundi's parents house and they had the cutest decorations. When Sundi arrived we plopped her down in the comfy chair and only let her move to go to the bathroom and of course to measure her stomach while we played the cruel game of "how big is she". Sundi got the most beautiful little girl clothes. Sorry some of the pictures are kind of blurry - so Sundi and I will redo this when I see her next with her camera.

5 comments:

Sandie B said...

What ever those 3 bright green things are they are really cute..thinking they are a decoration for the babies room. Looks like a good time was had by all and I sure wish I could have been there. Sundi you are such a cute pregnant lady. I can just see you grinning at everyone as they are predict "how your life is going to change"..Duhh!! Love you all ..thanks for posting Brittany, the pictures are better than you said. Love SB

Brittany said...

Those green things were mum's, real ones. I didn't get it until later, but they went with the "three peas in a pod" theme of the shower. I should have said that. The cake was a white cake with some sort of chocolate filling. So good and so rich, even I couldn't finish my piece!

Jocelyn said...

I too was wondering what those green little mounds were= thought they were flowers, so how cute to tie together with the 3 peas in a pod theme. Sundi had mentioned that Alli got really cute invitations with 3 peas in a pod on them. Even though it's breakfast time- what I wouldn't give for a piece of chocolate cake.

Amy D. said...

I just can hardly wait to see what these 3 little girls look like. Girls are THE BEST!! That is until they get toddler PMS.

G n' R said...

Hi! I went to high school with Sundi and we are trying to find her to make sure she gets the invitation for the 20-year high school reunion. Are you there, Sundi? Thank you!