Sunday, December 30, 2007

Who's Who?


Wyatt is practicing big causin to three little Dolls Candy is giving me for my Arizona Shower(she's so excited that she has shown me everything already twice now but I have to wait for the shower to get them).

My Dad's identical Twin Dwayne and Aunt Linda came to town to visit and go to the Insight Bowl with my parents. Today We all went to a BBQ at some mutual family friends Steve and Terry's house where it was great to get the Triplets together. The problem was simply telling them apart. Can you tell me which one's Uncle Dwayne, which one's my Dad and Which one's my nephew Wyatt?
I've actually always been able to tell my Dad apart from Uncle Dwayne especially as they've gotten older but what is uncanny is how similar they are in every other way as well. Their walk, talk, opinions, voices, clothing selections, hobbies, careers, you name it and it's probably more identical than they are.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Thats adorable. I need Candy's number so I can help with the shower!
Britt

Jocelyn said...

That is unreal how much they all look alike! And unreal how many multiple births run amongst us all!

Kasie M. said...

Wyatt is adorable and such a Keller. Lots of multiples in your families.

Anonymous said...

Wyatt is the sweetest thing!!! He is gonna love it when your 3 girls get big enough to play with.

Sundi said...

Candy's not doing my shower Brittany, Ally and my mom are. Candy's having a baby of her own about 2 weeks before my shower. Crazy!