Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Eve morning

I guess Ryan loves his daddy

I think Candy liked her present best. She didn't want pictures taken of her crying over her mixer, so I took one and thought I'd post it. Sorry Candy but I think this is a Great Reaction!
Picture's blurry but I wanted to show how excited Ryan was over Wyatt's new tool belt and tool box. They had fun with that.
So because our guests left on Christmas Day, We all spent the night at my parents on the 23rd and opened our presents on the 24th like it was Christmas. It really did feel like Christmas too, especially since we had all spent the whole week together leading up to that day. Nobody had to work all week and it was so much fun and so tiring as well. I think we were all pretty dead at the end of our Christmas celebrations but that's what Christmas day was for, to recoup.

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

that's so cute that Candy is crying over her mixer- but that's a perfect reaction- those kitchenaid mixer's rock! What color did she get?

Brittany said...

I love it that she cried so much over it. Pregnant hormones can really intensify those emotions!!! So sweet! I can't wait to see Ryan with his girls, you can tell he is going to be a great father!

Sundi said...

She got it in silver but I think it's even more like brushed nickel? Anyway it will look good with her stainless steel appliances.

Sandie B said...

I remember wanting one of those mixers and couldn't afford it. Now that I can afford it I wouldn't know what to do with it...cook???