Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hair cuts

Lately, I've been thinking about chopping the girls hair off. not because I didn't like their hair long but considering they didn't really start growing hair till they where about 1&1/2, it was looking very scraggly because it had yet to get long enough to be one length all around. I figured if I chopped it now it would look more thick and full.
It is pretty short but I like it. I think it takes their hair out of the baby thin look and makes it more like a little girls cut. The girls like it too. They keep wanting their picture taken and have been through a couple photo shoots already.
Jocelyn








Delaney





















Cali









































Laney and Cali


























OK, these are bad pictures but I think they're funny since it Jocelyn's way of posing these days. She grabs her hands and squeezes her entire body tightly till it shakes and forces a smile while saying cheese. It's hysterical!
































11 comments:

Jocelyn said...

i think they look really cute. good job. i still think they need to exerience their first real hair cut soon just as a memory. i like their bangs pulled back alot and yes, their hair does look thicker.xoxo #1 auntie

Tami said...

Their hair is darling and I love the pics of Joc squeezing the smile out of herself. I was laughing so hard I had tears rolling down my cheeks because I have seen her do this litte squeeze so hard that her body shakes!!!

Jocelyn said...

i hate that i haven't seen josie squeeze and shake. more than the birth of my son... i can't wait til you guys get here for the summer. not even kidding.

Sundi said...

That's funny! I'm excited too but more so to meet your son. I can't wait for the girls to meet him. They will adore your baby.

Marnae and Matt said...

Too cute! Is the the rumor true we may get to see you and ryan in March!

Jocelyn said...

and how could i not comment about them in their hawaiian dresses grammy got them? so funny

Anonymous said...

Wow the girls are looking sooo grown up these days! Glad to see some recent pictures and new post ;)

Lanette said...

Awww they look cute! Gosh I swear they have changed so much since already since we saw you in November!

Jocelyn said...

#1 auntie is getting a little upset...the family that you all moved away from? they would like to see some pics:)

Unknown said...

Sundi, not sure if you'll get this. I randomly was thinking about you the other day. I tried finding you on FB and then did a google search.
Hope you are well friend,
Sarah (Fader) Rudberg

Unknown said...

Hi sarah, it came to my e mail address. I'm hoping u get this message back. I think about u all the time. How r u doing? My email is sundimarie@cox.net