Friday, December 10, 2010

DISNEYLAND MAGIC

This is the place where dreams really do come true. Last time I was in Disneyland I had been trying to get pregnant for over a year and I wanted to be a mom so badly. When I was here I would see little girls in their princess dresses and everyone having so much fun. I have always loved Disneyland but at that time My vision was to come as a mother of preferably a girl and hopefully twins! It was what I thought being a mom was all about after all, The fantasy. Well it's not quite about Disneyland and fantasy fun but the last 2&1/2 years have been a great adventure... Until this week when my dream became a reality and all my expectations were surpassed. I'm actually crying right now thinking about just how perfect it really was, not just for me but for all of us. We had non stop squealing, giggling, singing, dancing, and twirly whirly very good girls from the time we pulled out of our driveway till the moment we drove back in. Amazing! I must thank my mom and dad for inviting us to come along on this most magical trip. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!



The girls saw Minnie outside of her house and could barely wait in line to visit her, until they got the chance and Cali chickened out. After that she realized that she more enjoyed waving, or getting her picture with the Characters in the arms of one of her own people. She did however enjoy watching them with her sisters. Minnie was our first encounter, Jocelyn loved and loved on them all and Delaney was a bit timid at times but was mostly delighted and tickled with all
































































































































3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

you already know how i feel about this trip.. pure magic.i was bummed the whole time you were gone and couldn't figure out why... then i realized i was green with envy and then upset i wasn't there! thanks for all the updates. my little princess sure look adorable with their princess hair:)

Lanette said...

My goodness, it looks like you guys had the bestest time ever, What a fun trip!! It was so nice seeing you, Ryan and the girls when we were in town, thanks again for having us over! :)

Sandie B said...

I am with Jos..so excited for all of you and a lot envious. Be sure to keep this memory alive..keep showing the photos on your digital display..the girls will help each other remmber too. They are just so damn cute..I love each and every one of them...