Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ponies and Piggies! (sort of)

The girls love to have their hair done these days and I can actually pull off ponies and piggies. Typically its a rushed job though as they don't sit still long or I'm out the door fast, but it is what it is, and I'll take what I can get.
First is the Pony tail...
Cali


Jocelyn






Delaney



Now the Piggies...
Jocelyn


Delaney



Cali



Side note- The girls have been passie free out side the crib (still naps and bed time) for 3 days now and it has been very easy. Wish me luck it stays easy and next is tackling bed time too.








4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

love them and their ponies and piggies!! i have been making them some new hair pretties that i'll put in the mail shortly. they are looking so grown up!!! good job on the passie free stuff. that's great!

Sundi said...

I can't wait to see the hair crafts. Now that their hair is longer I'm going to use their berretts now often. Also I'm excited about the passies. they get it when i explain that they are big now and Mickey mouse and Caillou (a 4yr old boy on tv)don't have them either. Plus I promise it will be in their crib later. I'm still nervous about losing it all together.

Sandie B said...

So grown up my gosh! I love the piggies..you can tell they are really lovin' them too. Nice job with the passies - its not easy taking away something they are so attached to but it sounds like you found the magic..way to go Mom! Are they anxious to go to bed now that they know what's waiting for them! Thanks for the post Sundi..video cam is ordered...I can't wait to skype with all of you! love grammy

Julie said...

The ponies and piggies are too cute! Good job on the passies... it will be a bad one or two days, then it should be smooth sailing on no passies at all. Good luck!!! :o)