Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jocelyn, haven't you heard? Nap times over!






I'm very lucky that my kids have become great sleepers! That includes naps too. Yesterday Delaney and Cali woke up after 2hrs and 15mins. laughing and jumping in their cribs. Before getting them out I took my time getting their lunch ready on their little butterfly plates and when I came in to take them all out. I found that Jocelyn was totally undisturbed.
Meanwhile ( and please don't judge Delaney's outfit), the others happily eat their lunch

Every time I went into the room to get her so she could join her sisters I couldn't bare to do it so I just kept taking more pictures with the flash right in her face (nothing).

In the end though I started rubbing her back and talking to her. It took some coaxing but she
woke up with a great big grin.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious are those girls of yours! Let them sleep I always said they really must need it!! If I remember your quite a sleeper to Sundi? she must get it from u!

Sundi said...

Totally!

Julie said...

Wow, she is really sacked out! Love it - also love that you can wake her up and she has a smile on her face. My kids... well, I have to let them wake up themselves or else!

Sandie B said...

The fact that they have become good sleepers is pretty amazing when you think about all you went thru to get them to that point. Josie looks sooo big in the crib..what a sweetie pie - so peaceful. The first thing i thought when I saw the pict of Laney bug is "she knows she's having her picture taken"..love that she loves the camera. Calie is just such a sweet heart..always that smile! Thanks for posting..been waiting..got any videos?? Big hugs from Grammy

Sundi said...

I havnt had video luck lately. tried to get one with the sprinkler but they would run thru it and then take forever to gain enough courage to do it again! Funny in person but boring on a 60 second video.

Lanette said...

That's so sweet :) She was really tired! They are getting so big Sundi!

Jocelyn said...

love these baby girls. josie and her chubby limbs... ahhh. the cutest. the other two, wide awake and alert? so perfect. miss u all!