Friday, February 5, 2010

Water and Reading. We Have little Browns.

So our hose is leaking and they found the puddle. They seriously love the water.

I cannot do anything without them getting all up in my business but I do dream of the day I can just sit outside while they play nicely and I can read a book without them trying to tare it out of my hands and then fight over it. I decided to test their maturity today, so I sat out with my book and the next thing I knew Jocelyn was sitting in the chair next to mine with a book she got herself giggling at me. When Delaney tried to steal it from Jocelyn I told her to find her own book and get into a chair. She gleefully darted back into the house and out again with a book and took a seat. Cali must have paid close attention because about 30 seconds later. she had her own book and was pulling me out of my chair so that she could have it. I happily gave it up to her, grabbed a new chair and my camera and this is What we did. It didn't last forever but I was able to read for a bit even when they were finished.

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

they are such little ragamuffins.. slurping water off of the patio! i never in a million years would have guessed that sundi would be so carefree as a mom and raise her little girls... so free and ragamuffiny. i must say.. i adore this about you sun! and then.. the girlies reading- is really just so sweet. i love watching them in their circle... with their books- giggling and just enjoying eachother's company. well done

Sandie B said...

That is so perfect...they were just so content to be with mom doing what she was doing...if it only lasted a momoment it was well worth it...Wow for a minute while the camera was on lane she looked just like Wyatt..it was crazy...

Sundi said...

Its hard to break up the fun even if they're getting dirty. I shake my head in amazement at how dirty they are at the end of each day but it makes me happy.

They girls really do enjoy each other. I think they're going to be great friends.

Sundi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lanette said...

OK that was way too cute with the books. So sweet they wanted to be just like their mommy :) And I was totally laughing at the silly plbbbbbb noises. You must always be so entertained having these girls around!