Thursday, February 11, 2010

Grammy sent a package!

I had to dress them in their new clothes. Really I had no choice as you'll see in one of my two videos they were trying so hard to get them on (even though they're mismatched). One thing you can't do is leave clothes lying around with these three. Especially if they're new. Which is why I'll only fold the laundry when they are sleeping. Anyway, with as much as they love clothes we may have to start a fund now for when they're teenagers. Thank you Sandie for their new clothes and prayer animals!






9 comments:

Jocelyn said...

while this wasn't the look we were going for when we picked them out (helter skelter) it's fun to see how much they love clothes! they take after both their parent's. i bet ry's jealous he didn't get anything in the package. thanks for blogging so much. so fun

Sundi said...

I don't even think the right shorts were with the right shirts but I had to let them play for a bit and they thought they were darling. I don't know if you can tell but Delaney in the yellow was kind of posing a bit for their pictures.

Lanette said...

Awww, they're cute! Even though they're wearing their shorts over their pants (Girls, just FYI--Major Fashion Faux Paux (or however you spell it!) hahaha, but we get the idea. They are SO like you! :) (love clothes)

Kasie M. said...

Sundi, I can't get over how big the girls are. I haven't seen them in forever and I am amazed at how grown up they are. I think of you and Brittany all the time because one little baby keeps my busy all day and you seem to make 3 look so easy and under control and you have time to blog on top of that. I am a total loser! Hope you guys are well....can't believe you will be celebrating 2nd birthdays next month.

Tami said...

too cute for words!!!

Tami said...

too cute for words!!!

Tami said...

too cute for words!!!

Sandie B said...

leaving a message to see if i can view the video again :-)

Sandie B said...

yep it worked sun, i was able to view the video..so anyone who is having trouble viewing just leave a comment and then you can view it without any problemo.