Monday, August 17, 2009

Guest Blogger

It's me Jocelyn, Sundi's devoted sister in law. I looked at this poor neglected blog today and realized a few things. 1. It needs a facelift. 2. It needs updating pronto! 

But... Sundi had herself 4 hours of surgery this morning so I don't think she's going to do it.. so I will. I promise to update soon. The Brown 5 had themselves a great 2 week trip to Washington for my wedding, fun in the Tri-Cities with Sundi's family and then to Lake Chelan for our annual trip with family. So, keep Sundi in your thoughts... no need to worry- she's a tough trooper that one and is back home and healing. 

Do I dare promise pics tomorrow? OK. I do dare. But probably not til the afternoon.

Yours Truly, 

Ryan's Favorite Sister, Jocelyn

5 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Sundi - I had myself a 4 hour surgery 3 weeks ago... so I'm guessing what yours was. :o) Good luck with the recovery, call me if you have any issues/questions!

Lanette said...

Hey Sun- It was so great seeing you and the girls while you were in town!! I hope everything went well with your surgery! Wishing you a quick and speedy recovery!! :)

Sandie B said...

Love you Sun and we are all thinking about you and sending good thoughts your way.

And yes Jos, you are quite the sista! Now get busy with those pictures I know there are tons of their trip to Seattle and Chelan

Sundi said...

Julie, good for you on the surgery, did you do both boob job and tummy tuck?
Joc, I am very thankful that you did this for me (even though you had said you wanted a little blogging break).

Julie said...

Oh yes, figured I might as well get them both done at the same time. :o) 4 weeks out now, and I'm feeling much more normal! Good luck with your recovery!!