Friday, March 20, 2009

Today is our very first birthday!

I am so excited about today and although I am not an overly sentimental person, Today in my heart I feel sentimental. They don't know what today means yet but to us it is a huge deal. Ryan's mom and dad both flew into town to celebrate with us and we are having a little party tomorrow. So that means even more pictures. Here comes another overload!
C and D at the table (A.K.A. jungle gym)

I made the girls their first pancakes and they really enjoyed them.
Cali


Joc


Delaney


The pancakes


I know I'm lame.


We made cupcakes for the girls party tomarrow

For dinner we went to a local Mexican Resturant.
Joc
Uncle Colin and Justin

Aunt Brittany

Ryan and Dylan



Grammy Sandie and Jocelyn

Grandpa Doug

Cali

Wyatt

Owen Chad and Delaney


Pre dinner at our house, Grammy sits with the 2 snuggle bugs of the bunc
h
Then after dinner we had a few more moments to roll around with the girls on their very first Birthday!


Cali

Jocelyn
Delaney




The end. Until the party!


















8 comments:

Lanette said...

Yayyyy! Happy First Birthday to Jocelyn, Delaney and Cali! How has it already been one whole year since you first met your little beauties? Time goes by Too fast! They've turned into such little cuties. You and Ryan have done such a wonderful job with the three of them, they always look so happy, healthy and loved. How fun that you're getting everyone together for their special day, looks like you all had a great time at dinner and getting things ready for the party. Can't wait to see the pics from their first birthday celebration! :) Three cheers for the girls!

jewly said...

Happy Birthday girls! I can't believe they are one already.

Jocelyn said...

how cute are they in their new outfits? mom and i had lots of fun picking them out. we were like- omygosh.. look at this- ahhh.. look at this one'. shopping for three little girls is fun! cali is such a ham in that first pic and delaney's little mouth in the 2nd one is so cute. wish i was there!!!

Jocelyn said...

i want my mom's arms. a-mazing.

shawna said...

I cannot believe that they are already One! Happy birthday Joc, Laney, and Cali. I am so hopeful that we will be able to meet you all sometime soon. Talan is in for a big surprise when he meets all you heartbreakers, I wonder who he will go for? :) I am so proud of you Sundi for the the great job you have done raising these beautiful girls. Call me soon so we can catch up. I love you, xoxox Shawna

Sundi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia said...

So hard to believe they are one! I have loved watching them grow up this past year. It has been so much fun. I cannot wait to see what the next year has in store since this one has been such an adventure! Happy birthday girls... Jeremy and I sent a little something for their b-day so be looking for it :)

Julie said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday, girls!!! I cannot believe a year has gone by already! Hope you had a wonderful, celebration-filled weekend!