Friday, October 10, 2008

Babies Being Babies


My mom with all the girls in there matching outfits that we went to Target in (in order to buy more cute outfits for the fall).

Here is Jocelyn taking a break from trying to crawl (She's been rocking back and forth on all fours for over a week now). Buster too is resting from all her daily activities which now includes 2 daily walks, ball with Ryan in the morning followed by some lunch meat, ball with me once the girls go down in the evening. 3 meals of leftover baby food plus whatever I munch on during the day, and a night time of snuggles while she sleeps between Ryan and I at night. I am so happy that I can have triplets and still give my first baby girl the good life that she deserves.

Delaney



Cali
Jocelyn wants the Camera


Jocelyn and Delaney working on learning to crawl


Jocelyn rolled herself under the ribbon so she would suck on it for about 10 minutes or so until we finally moved her onto the next task.

That's Delaney trying to crawl on her head and feet while Cali's looking at the Camera.

We are trying sippy cups with lots of ice (for teething) and water. They love it but Jocelyn always spits out the water instead of drinking it.

Cali needs a little help lifting her big cup to her mouth but otherwise she can hold it and drink OK on her own.


Jocelyn can sit up on her own for like a minute or so but Grandma or I still have to sit behind her just in case she falls.



Below Delaney is sick with a cold and a fever, ( We all got it one by one this week excluding Jocelyn which is a good thing cause she would be all DRAMA about it) Laney actually fell asleep while eating which none of these girls ever fall asleep anywhere but there crib or in the car so we thought this was pretty cute. We left her there mess and all for a little cat nap.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Sundi,

Your girls are adorable. I can't wait until December to see you all.

Sandie B said...

I can't believe what a difference a couple of weeks makes. When I was there we were saying they would be sitting up and crawling soon. Looks like Jos is actually smiling in the first pict - you gotta zoom in close to see though. Poor little delaney she much have been sick to fall asleep at meal time. Cali looks just as content as ever. Sundi, I can tell in voice when we talk that you are really enjoying this time with the girls. That makes me so happy. I am in seach for a 6-9 month picture of Ryan when he was a baby so you will see just how much Delaney looks like him as a baby...Love you.

Julie said...

Love the first pic of your mom with the girls - too cute! And wow - looks like you're going to have your hands FULL soon when they do start moving!! And that last pic is adorable of Delaney sleeping with her messy food face... too bad she was so sick, though!

PS - I've been swamped at work w/ the tax deadline... I promise I'll call you soon! :o)

shawna said...

Oh my goodnes Sundi, I love all the pics! I can't believe how much they are doing now, you must be so busy. You are so lucky to have your mom around for that extra pair of hands:) You seem so happy when I talk with you, and I have to say you are such a good mommy to these three Amigo's. Take care and call me soon, Love ya!

Jocelyn said...

ahhhh. seriously. they warm my heart. i just called bennett in here to look at his neices too! i'm in love. love that first pic too (your mom is sporting some serious blingy-bling on her finger) and joc has such a little smirk on her face. then that pic with the blanket over cali or delaney's head is sooo cute.. and the sleeping messy food pic is adorable. yes- when i've talked to you - i can tell you no longer have any sort of baby blues and you are so enjoying yourelf. i'm so happy for you sun!

Jocelyn said...

p.s. your mom is a saint.

Sundi said...

Julie, I have been waiting for your call but I've actually been super busy too so it's all good. Call when you can.

Alicia said...

The girls look great! They are changing so much. I cannot wait to met them at x-mas. Call me to catch up sometime.

Man, the girls are cute!

Lanette said...

I love all the pictures! The one of your mom with the three girls is great and the one with food(is that sweet potato??) on Delaney's face is so cute. I totally laughed out loud of the one of Delaney trying to roll under the couch! It's amazing how alert and focused all of the girls are now, they look right into the camera. You and Ryan are doing such a good job with them. And props to your mom too, you are so lucky you have her to help!

Amy D. said...

I can't believe how big they are getting and I can't even imagine how busy you are. Cute, cute girls.

Joye said...

Hi Sundi.........i just looked at all of these pics again! They are so cute. And i have to say that i think miss Jocelyn looks SO much like your DAD! Isn't that crazy? You need to put the 2 of them together and post a pic! Your Mom looks great with the kiddos...fun times ahead! (((hugs))) to all of you!

Sandie B said...

I am dying for some new pics of the girlies..been too long..love grammy