Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh , Oh my gosh!

Fresh from the womb. Dillan(sp?) and Ryan are Here. Just born tonight @ I don't even know what time (around 4 or 5pm?) and not even sure of the weights. Almost 7lbs each but just shy and at 37 weeks tomorrow. Great job Brittany! I know I don't know a lot. That's because I wasn't there. Ryan was, in fact he got home from work as the girls went down for a nap so I hopped in the shower and he got a call saying they were coming so he left my mom in charge (who is still here helping me mon-fri from 10 -5) and took off to the hospital. While I was in the shower I was thinking to myself, Now IF they come tonight maybe Ryan and I can go tonight and mom can stay a little later after the girls go down. But when I got out of the shower he was long gone and I thought, Drat! He's gone!

Whatever, I'll see them soon and I am so excited. I am honestly in shock that they are even here. I've known they were coming for almost 9 months now but I just had my girls and I really can't believe that we've just added twins too to the Brown clan! WOW WOW WOW!!! Oh and by the way, One has dark hair and tanner skin (That's Dillan) and the other is an adorable little red head (named Ryan after Ryan and he is very honored)

Enjoy the pictures of our new nephews!!!











5 comments:

jewly said...

How fun and so cute. Colin looks like one proud daddy!

Lanette said...

What cute babies!!! That's a bummer Ryan took off without you but ya can't blame him, LOL! :) I think it's really neat that both Ryan and his brother had multiples within 6 months of eachother. What a special thing to share! Your kids are all going to grow up and be so close to eachother, agewise and hopefully all good friends too! WOW... You will have the BEST family gatherings!! How fun and a very Congratulations to All!! :)

Alicia said...

Exciting! I cannot believe how many kids have entered the brown family from just two of the browns in the last two years. 5 kids from 2 siblings in 2 years. Crazy when you think about it. And 7 lb twins. Wow, way to go!

Jocelyn said...

congrats to them! sounds like they both look so very different- one is dark and one is light- or should i say a redhead? v. cute that one is ryan. i'm sure ryan does feel proud. again- congrats- brittany did another great job delivering not one but two healthy boys!

Julie said...

They are too cute - I can't believe how many new grandchildren in the family in the last year - crazy!!