Thursday, July 3, 2008

A little game Called a-z. (come on - play with me).

a- available?
Nope. Married for over 7 years to my high school sweet heart


b- best friend:
Ryan of course and then my mom and buster second


c- cake or pie?
Pie (peach) with vanilla ice cream


d- drink of choice
I Love iced tea


e- essential thing used everyday:
My birth control pills


f- favorite color
Red but I can't help but get into the pinks and purples lately


g- gummi bears or worms
worms


h- hometown
Richland, WA.


i- indulgence
Napping with my dog


j- January or February
February (v-day and anniversary month)


k- kids and names
Jocelyn Renee, Delaney Ray, and Cali Marie


l- life
Is always changing


m- marriage date
February 28, 2001


n- number of siblings
one


o- oranges or apples
apples (no peel and so refreshing)


p- phobias
spiders


q- quote
don't sweat the small stuff


r- reason to smile
My family


s- season
Summer,


t- tag three people
Shawna, Lanette, and Alicia


u- unknown fact about me
I like to sing and dance but I'm terrible at it.


v- vegetables you do not like
I can't think of one


w- worst habits
Not taking a shower for hours after a work out.


x- x-rays you have had
teeth, lungs, and ovaries


y- your favorite food
Taco time taco's and Domino's Brooklyn style pizza

z- zodiak
scorpio

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

that was fun. i like that you and ry are highschool sweethearts. didn't know peach pie was your fave. but knew everything else i think. i have been onto a bunch of blogs and this 'tag' thing has made its way around. pretty funny!

Sundi said...

Who tagged you?

Anonymous said...

glad you played the game Sundi! I too have a bad habit of waiting hours after a workout to shower! Love that your Life quote is ever changing, so true!

Kasie M. said...

This was a lot of fun to read. You and Ryan have been married for almost 7.5 years, but you've been together for like 13. I love it.

Alicia said...

Birth control pills... hmmm I should have put that down on mine as well.

Cole said...

ah yes you did do this... haha i like it good stuff sundi!

Lanette said...

I like these kinds of things--They're fun, you learn stuff about people! Thanks for tagging me, I haven't finished mine yet but hope to get it posted later tonight. Have a nice day!