Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Oh boy, Oh boy, it's a boy, it's a boy!!

It's official, Colin and Brittany are having Twin boys. They just found out today what the sexes are and we are so thrilled for them. I'm pretty sure it's just what Colin wanted and Brittany makes such a good mom to their boy Justin that I know she will handle being outnumbered by the boys as well as Ryan is handling being outnumbered by the girls around here. Now Doug and Sandie will have 3 grandsons and 3 granddaughters so it'll be up to Jocelyn to break the tie. Although at this rate she will probably just have boy/girl twins.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Awwww Thanks for the shout out Sundi. We are very excited. Cool that there are even numbers now. I can't believe we are having two more boys. It's funny how finding out the sexes of the babies makes it that much more real!!!

Kasie M. said...

So funny! I forsure thought they would have a boy and a girl, but I've never been good at predicting genders. Congrats, Colin and Brittany.

Sandie B said...

Well I am thrilled to have two more boys...I am thinking three girls is probably all the Brown family can handle. Justin will always be Grammy's boy!! I think it will be great for him to be the big brother. I am really happy for Colin and Brittany...Brittany thinks she may need to try one more time for a girl...you know happened to Patty and Steve when they "tried just one more time for a boy"!!! They got 3!!!

Brittany said...

Funny Sandie I was thinking the same thing... my luck I would end up with triplet girls! Then I could pass two of them off to Ryan and Sundi since they are the girl experts!