Monday, May 5, 2008

Mystery Man

My mom's been staying with us most of these last few weeks and the other night when Ryan went off to bed she asked me if I even know how great of a husband Ryan is. He has been feeding babies, changing diapers doing laundry, dishes, dinner, cleaning the house, yard work, washing cars, grocery shopping... Basically He's been taking care of everything he can think of to make my life as easy as possible and as my mom was saying. Most men wouldn't even think about doing half the things he does for me.
It got me thinking about when I was growing up and how there wasn't a night that went by that my mom and I didn't pray over whoever my future husband was and that he was being raised to be wonderful. I'm thinking that it must be satisfying to my mom to know that the Mystery man we used to pray over (and still do of course) is above even our expectations and that her daughter is so happy.


3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

there really is nobody like him. he is so sweet and thoughtful. nothing makes him happier than making others around him happy and he does such a good job of it. when i'm in his company- i never want to leave because of the way he always makes me feel. the world knows how i adore him and i know you do too. thanks for giving him a shout out. i'm sure you know how much this will make his day.

Brittany said...

Wow Sundi. I am sure that was really nice for him to hear how much he is appreciated for everything he does. All of those things being true of course. Ryan has really blown me away with how involved he is. You can tell he has found his calling, being a dad. I love watching how much joy it brings him to take care of ALL of his girls. He has been such a trooper and you are so lucky to have him (and vice versa of course). Good job Ryan, you're an amazing guy!

jewly said...

What a nice husband. Don't you love it when men help out around the house.