Sunday, April 20, 2008

And today we did...

Ryan has the early morning to himself with the girls as my mom and I are still asleep and he usually likes to pick out their outfits and do tummy time and when I'm lucky he'll even do a photo shoot which is where these first 4 pics are from.
Delaney's in purple Jocelyn's in blue

Buster's been eyeing the boppy's for a while and jumped at the chance to nap in this one when the girls where not using them.
So, like I said, Ryan will often dress the girls in the morning and today he put them in same type dresses that I was actually waiting on until all the girls where home so I had to bring Cali's to her today on our visit to the hospital. Which she is still at by the way. We are now thinking today (since it's past midnight) is the day. We will know when it happens and not any time before

While Ryan and I were at the hospital our neighbor Joanne (not pictured below) came over to see the girls so we missed her but later our family friends Steve and Terry (pictured below) came over to see the girls for the first time. The girls were on their best behavior.
Jocelyn below.

Delaney below
She hasn't pooped all day and is getting pretty tired of it in this photo.
Buster's looking for some kisses on the neck from me.
Which was kinda hard to do so she decided to give out some kisses of her own.
" Here Buster kiss my hand instead. Delaney doesn't want her toes kissed."

Today was very stimulating even for me. I wonder what it will be like having 3 at home. Can't wait to find out.


2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

where do i start? i love that delaney had her bracelet/anklet on and that ryan took those 4 pictures. (he's really getting into photography!)i love how healthy the girls look (even if they were swimming in those yellow dresses), I love that you were putting them in matchy -matchy outfits (even little cali at the hospital)and i love the 2nd pic of you and the girls. and YOU and ryan should love your cleavage that you are sporting! you look so good!

Sundi said...

Yeah Joc, that was me and the twins right there. And no I'm not talking about two of the triplets. Actually my boobs are unfortunately back down to size already but I can now sport my push up bras again. Praise the Lord!