Monday, March 10, 2008

Wow! 32 Weeks


Jocelyn for Sundi, again:)
Can you believe how big her stomach is and how GOOD she looks? I just saw her 2 weeks ago and can't believe her belly has gotten even bigger:)
Sundi had her Dr's appt. today and again, everything looks great. No more mention of delivering at week 33...we'll have to wait for the next update, but hopefully these little ladies will hold tight for a few more weeks. I just wanted to say to Sundi that I am really impressed and so proud of her. Not sure how many of you have talked to her but we keep in touch most days and every time I talk to her- she's upbeat- positive and happy. She said she actually feels great! Not many women can say that with just 1 baby- this far along! Love you!

6 comments:

Sandie B said...

Once again Jos I have to agree with you - Sundi looks great!! Definately pregnant but healthy and happy. I too am really proud of her. Sundi lives out in everyday life the truism "where there's a will there's a way". Don't anyone stand in this girls way! Love you

Brittany said...

Wow, I too have been keeping in contact with Sundi and cannot believe how upbeat and great she sounds. I would be miserable. She has a great spirit! She looks amazing. She is all belly! Good job Sun! Only a little bit longer!!!

Joye said...

Sundi, you look great! I am so proud of you to carry these babies for 32 weeks. You don't know how well you are doing compared to so many of the women that we admit here. I am so sorry I was not able to attend your shower. It looks like you had a great party. know I owe the little girls a present but it will come soon. Love, Polly

Marnae and Matt said...

You sure look great Sundi! Thanks for keeping us updated and for the pics.

Sundi said...

Thanks Joc

Anonymous said...

Looking great Sundi! Keep up the wonderful rest & positive thinking. Your such a terrific mommy.