Saturday, March 22, 2008

Jocelyn and her new hat

Are you kidding me? Can you even contain yourelf? Ryan sent me this pic of Jocelyn on his cell phone. I haven't done a very good job of updating, so I'll do that now. I just got off the phone with Sundi and she is feeling much better- she took a shower today and is getting ready for her first non-family visitors. She met the girls for (she doesn't have much memory during the c-section) the first time yesterday afternoon and was able to hold them- feed them and just be with them. Ryan was able to hold and feed them for the first time lastnight. They both can't stop saying how perfect they are. Ryan has stayed each night at the hospital and gets up through the night and visits with the girls and touches them and says hi.
Sundi will get out of the hospital on Monday but no news quite yet on when the girls will get home. I have requested more pics and will update as often as I can.

0 comments: