Sunday, January 13, 2008

A visit from Brittany and Justin




Brittany was going to be in our area so she called to see if she could stop by for a visit. Ryan was thrilled that Justin was along for the ride and wanted to take him to pick up McDonalds (I think Ryan's been liking my special diet a bit too much). Turns out Justin has never had McD's before and let me just say that he is now a fan. Poor Brittany just watched as she's doing good on her Weight Watchers. Sorry Britt. Thanks for coming and breaking up our day. Always a pleasure.

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love that they stopped by to visit you guys! Justin cracks me up in his overalls! I like the pic with his little teeth and that huge grin on his face. I think he's got Ryan's ears:)

Marnae and Matt said...

That makes me want to eat McDonalds and I am not a fan! Those fries look delicious! Justin is as cute as always!

Meg said...

Those pictures are so cute. I bet he felt very cool going to Mickey-D's with his uncle Ryan. Sundi, he's going to be a pretty cute Papa!

Cole said...

ah yes Ryan the bad influence from the uncle. Good stuff!

Sundi said...

I think Justin may have Ryan's ears and he definately has Ryan's heart. He's crazy about the kid and as you can see I think the feeling is mutual

Brittany said...

Since Doug doesn't comment I will for him - he told us his favorite picture is Justin with his mouth full looking at Ryan...

Kasie M. said...

It makes me laugh that you guys are all about the fast food right now. God, I love McDonalds and McDonalds loves me too.

Sandie B said...

Tell Doug that is also my most favorite picture of Justin..he looks like quite taken with hims Uncle Ryan..