Sunday, December 16, 2007

Mommy's little Helper?


Okay maybe not much of a helper When I got back from my trip to Washington for my baby shower I was pretty
exited to get all my shower gifts unpacked right away. Problem was Buster missed
me so much and she didn't want to leave my side for a single second. Since the nursery
had 3 cribs, a changing table, a rocker, and 4 suitcases of baby gifts there was no room
for Buster to be in there too. The good dad that Ryan is solved this problem by putting buster in a crib of her own with a blanket, pillow, bone, and of course Mr. Humpy Bear. She was thrilled and entertained herself for hours watching me with those big loving eyes while gnawing on her bone. It did take me hours to to sort through everything too. By the way that's just one out of like 3 or 4 piles of clothes. WOW!

12 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Buster looks all set up. I won't be surprised if your Mom buys Buster a 4th crib for the triples bedroom. And it doesn't look that organized.. I must not be seeing the "organized" picture

Anonymous said...

what's the story of Mr. Humpy Bear?

Kasie M. said...

Mr. Humpy Bear? Does Buster have a bad habit? This is a great post, Sun. Glad to see you blogging and I look forward to more/frequent updates. I can't believe all the stuff you have. The girls have a lot of great things already.

Sundi said...

Joc, I had a few steps to my organization but by the end of the night all the clothes were seperated by age and put into drawers and I seperated the preemie and newborn stuff by child and hung them on there own rack. The changing table is still cluttered though.

Sundi said...

The story on Mr. Humpy Bear is exactly what you think it is. Some peaple call it friends with benifits.

Kasie M. said...

Sundi, Pottery barn kids has the BEST changing pad covers. They are so soft and thick. Check 'em out.

Jocelyn said...

Mr. Humpy Bear has been Buster's friend with benefits for quite some time now.. i'm thinking he's got boyfriend status by now. i've never seen anyone take control of her man quite like Buster.

Brittany said...

So sweet that you are including Buster in the mix - I know that is very important to her to be included. I can't wait for Bus to meet her new friends, she is going to be such a good help - she may even part with Mr. Humpy Bear!!!!!

Sandie B said...

I think Buster will always be her Dad's # 1 girl. He adores that mut.

Jocelyn said...

mut? whose the one who bought a $1,500 "yorkie" only to find out it's a weener dog/ silky?

Cole said...

haha i love the dog banter.

Cole said...

haha i love the dog banter