Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Time is here!

We are spending Christmas in Arizona this year as we do every other year (going to Seattle the opposite years) and this year we are spending it with "The Sharps." That would be my Aunt Teri, Uncle Loren, Cousin Josh, his wife Justina, their kids Malachi, and newborn Ezra, and my other Cousin Jake will fly in tonight.
SO my parents have a full and might I say very noisy house, especially when Chad, Candy, Wyatt, Ryan, and I are all there too.
Last night was present wrapping time and I of course forgot to bring my presents so I took a few pictures instead. Lucky you!!!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Looks like fun! I bet your mom loves having all of her family around! We need an updated picture of you since I never see you and you are probably changing so fast. I remember my last three months I popped straight out and it was fun to change so fast, I can't imagine the changes with three!!

Jocelyn said...

Tell Candy I said hi- she looks ready to pop! Before reading the comments I was looking at the pics -like why in the hell are they opening gifts in someone huge walk in closet.. but I get it now

Sandie B said...

They are wrapping gifts in the closet right??
That looks like soo much fun..though we could never get the "men" in our family to wrap presents in a closet???

Sandie B said...

Sun, we were so worried about Buster's behavior around Malakai.. did she do???

Sundi said...

Buster did Awesome with Mac. I have been anticipating this day for so long and she did nothing at all. It's a Christmas miracle. She spent most of the week over there with us taking about 2 days off because she would be too tired and lazy to come on those days (it would be animal cruelty to have taken her every day). She had a great time. Now if Mac came to our house I wonder if she would have been as nice.